Thank you for your interest in advertising in Blue Ridge. We have a variety of ways to promote your business to our residents and the families in northwest Seattle who take advantage of our swim and tennis programs.
The advertising opportunities include:
- Blue Ridge Website: BlueRidgeSeattle.com
- Blue Ridge communications reach a highly desirable, narrowly targeted market audience of nearly 1,500 households; both residents and non-residents.
- Residents have log-in access to the community calendar, event information, photo archives, facility rentals, early sign-ups for swim lessons and tennis activities, swim team and private community documents.
- Non-residents enjoy access to sign-ups for swim lessons, water polo and tennis lessons. Potential residents have access to community information to get a flavor of our community.
- Blue Ridge Monthly Bulletin: electronic and printed newsletter produced 11 times per year and sent to 449 households in the Blue Ridge Community. Includes full-color pages of community news, information, photos and advertising.
- Blue Ridge Alerts: ad hoc email communications directed to over 1000 community email addresses. Topics include monthly Board agendas, architecture guidance, road closures, utility maintenance and other time-sensitive notices affecting the community. In most cases, these communications drive readers to our website for more information.
Community feedback indicates that our communications are read by more than one member of each household, and many people print electronic communications and/or refer to past editions for important community information.
The following advertising options are available:
“Sponsor” ads cost $75 per month, with a five-month minimum commitment paid in advance ($375) for a business card sized ad (3.5”x2”). Blue Ridge residents and Blue Ridge-area businesses have priority. Final Ads (laid out with legible text and graphics) must be provided in jpeg format in either color or black/white. Call 206-784-3868 or email: email@example.com.
“Classified” ads are free for paid members of the Blue Ridge Community, except ads deemed commercial (including home businesses, real estate rentals, and houses for sale). The cost for a commercial classified ad is $20 per month for a 30-word maximum ad. Residents under 21 years of age may run free ads for community babysitting, odd jobs, etc. Email final content to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry, no classified ads taken by phone.
You may also mail ads via USPS or drop off ads and payment made out to Blue Ridge Club, 10040 15th Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98177. Please include your name, address, and phone number. All ads are subject to space availability.
Advertising revenue supports the cost of publishing the newsletter and other special community projects.