8:00 PM @ Beach Park
All events are at the Clubhouse unless stated otherwise.
Blue Ridge News
- President Report – December 2018 (12/3/2018) - Well, 2018 will soon be coming to an end, and while certain things wind down, we will begin to start on initiatives for next year! Dues Structure Initiative One of those initiatives is coming out of the Long Range Planning Committee (LRPC) and involves our dues structure. Blue Ridge currently has two sets of dues: […]
- Association Manager Report – December 2018 (12/3/2018) - It’s hard to believe this is the last Bulletin issue for 2018; we had a great year and much was accomplished: Increased Labor & Insurance Compliance Each year, we hire approximately 50 pool staff members which require forms, policies and procedures that comply with several overlapping agencies. This year we implemented new procedures to comply […]
- Architecture Report – December 2018 (12/3/2018) - Architecture Report December 2018 In November the Board: Heard Initial Presentation 1219 NW Woodbine Way – Bozied/Crutcher Agreed Little Libraries don’t fall under Board jurisdiction In December the Board: Vote on 1219 NW Woodbine Way – Bozied/Crutcher Discuss/Vote on 1302 NW Woodbine Way – Holt
- Security and Traffic Safety Report – December 2018 (12/3/2018) - Happy Holidays! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and are enjoying the last few weeks of fall as winter starts Dec. 21st! Security issues were fairly silent last month but there are a few items to talk about. The first one is that there are a number of skateboarders and bikers in the neighborhood. […]
- Membership Report – December 2018 (12/3/2018) - Season’s greetings! It’s a beautiful time of year in Blue Ridge… with holiday lights, Christmas ship concerts, and our annual Holiday Party on Thursday, December 6th. What great opportunities to get out there and meet some neighbors, share some holiday cheer! Please also give a warm welcome to our newest neighbors: Dr. Samantha Wong on Blue Ridge […]