We appreciate your plans to make exterior improvements to your home
or property in the Blue Ridge Community.
This packet was developed to help guide you through the process of
requesting Blue Ridge Board approval for architectural changes to
your Blue Ridge property.
Right click on any link and choose “Save Target As” or “Save Link As” to download.
- Step by Step Procedures & Frequently Asked Questions
- Information on Drawing Requirements
- Architectural Review Application Form
- Construction Conditions and Guidelines
- And many other essential documents to assist you in having a more detailed
understanding of the procedures required of Blue Ridge Homeowners prior to the
Board’s determination of the suitability of a given proposal.
We hope these documents will answer many of your questions, however if you have
any additional questions, please contact the Blue Ridge Architectural Chair.
The Blue Ridge Board
Note: This is a working set of documents and WILL CHANGE from time to time. Be sure to check
back and make sure you have the current versions