- Swim Team Report – May 2016 (4/27/2016)
Hello everyone!Swim team season is right around the corner! Check out the team website for more information. A few notes and dates to remember:
- Registration is now open. Cost to register for the season is $165 per swimmer. We do not accept credit cards, please make a check out to Blue Ridge Club and drop it off at the clubhouse after you completed your online registration.
- Ice Cream Social: Tuesday May 11 @ 6:30PM. This event is a fun way to kick off the season. Everyone is invited to have a bowl of ice cream and jump in the pool!
- Wednesday May 12 from 6-8 PM: Swim Suit and apparel fitting at the Clubhouse. The swimsuit design will be the same as last year. (TYR Phoenix Splice in Navy/Gold).
- Monday, May 16: Evening Practice begins. Practice schedule is here.
- Thursday, June 23: First meet of the season (home meet: Wedgewood @ Blue Ridge).
- Monday June 27: Morning practice begins.
- Swim Meet Schedule (6/3/2015)2015 BR Swim Team Meet Schedule!
June 25 – Aqua Club at BR
June 30 – BR at Sand Point
July 7 – BR at Wedgwood
July 9 – View Ridge at BR
July 14 – Innis Arden at BR
July 16 – BR at Klahaya
July 21 – BR at Sheridan Beach
July 24 – B-Champs at Sand Point
July 27 – Girls Prelims at View Ridge
July 28 – Boys Prelims at Aqua Club
July 30 – Northerns at Klahaya
August 1 – Adult Meet at BR
August 4 – All Cities at Wedgwood
- Swim Team Update (6/3/2015)
We’ve had gorgeous weather for the start of swim practice this week! It’s exciting to see kids in the pool and parents chatting on the poolside. Below are some dates to keep in mind as we get the season started.
REGISTRATION: Registration and payment due by June 1. Visit https://blueridge.swimtopia.com/ to register your swimmers. Registration and payment due by June 1. Registration fee this season is $165 per swimmer, please make your checks payable to Blue Ridge Club and leave with Ahsha or in the secure mailbox at the clubhouse.
APPAREL: Orders closed 5/29, and will be delivered to the pool by June 19 in time for the first meet.
SWIMSUITS: you were not able to make the swim suit fitting, you can visit Sylvia’s to try on and purchase suits. Last year’s suits are still OK.
Visit the Swim Team site (www.blueridge.swimtopia.com) for practice and meet schedules, “Swim Team Parent Survival Guide” and more. Saturday Practice is on 10-12a. It’s a challenging practice for dedicated swimmers, not for beginners or kids who don’t want to be there.
Volunteer signups for meets will be open after the registration due date of June 1st. Email email@example.com with any questions.