Happy fall everyone! The beginning of fall in Blue Ridge is marked by our fantastic Oktoberfest celebration at the clubhouse. Thank you so much Jen Henninger for taking on this wonderful event year after year. Big thanks go out to the Oktoberfest team including Jamie Smith, Karen Bombino, Darby Carlisle and Kirsten Duke!
This month marks the end of my time as the events lead for Blue Ridge as I am headed off to my new role as a full-time student. I have had a great experience and I am so thankful for all the volunteers who have helped make our events successful.
Blue Ridge needs a new lead for our events, and we would love for someone to volunteer! If you are interested the role involves:
- Coordinating volunteer leads for individual Blue Ridge events including Easter, the Fourth of July, Oktoberfest, Halloween, the Holiday party and others. You do not have to manage all of the details for those events, just try to ensure there are leads and volunteers set up to manage those events
- Working with the annual budget for events
- Communicating with the Blue Ridge manager and board regarding upcoming events and scheduling
- Communicating with the Blue Ridge community about upcoming events through the bulletin, Facebook and email
If anyone is interested in taking on the events role, please let me know or contact the board. I am happy to answer questions and help with the transition. It is a great opportunity to get to know your neighbors!
- EveFamily Halloween Party- October 31st
- Holiday Open House-December 5th