Events is kicking off the new year and looking towards more fun and connecting with neighbors in 2017. Christmas decor has been broken down and put away (thank you Volunteers!!!), first Bunco night of the year went off without a hitch (Thanks Jamie Smith!), and we are looking forward to the Spring time ahead. Construction on the clubhouse this Spring could put a slow down to immediate 2017 events, but stay tuned for more fun this late Spring, Summer, and Fall!
In the meantime, we are still looking for a family to volunteer to run the next movie night, Saturday, February 11th.
A volunteer family gets the opportunity to:
- *Set up the movie projector (all you need is in the clubhouse!)
- *Pop popcorn and put in paper bags (we have it all in the kitchen!)
- *Fill water jug and set up for kids to help themselves
- *Set up pizza (I will preorder pizza for delivery for the night)
- *Set up tables for pizza, popcorn, water & set up chairs
- *Easy clean up
Please email me directly with any questions/comments at blueridgevents@gmail — and also feel free to reach out regarding the Events of our community.
Happy New Year,